Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Provide practical and advisory physiotherapy service for patients and all medical, nursing and other allied health staff who are involved in their care.
- Initiate appropriate physiotherapy intervention programs for patients referred to the department.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the Physiotherapy Department.
- Consult and collaborate with consulting physicians and other medical professional in providing physiotherapy treatments in order to provide efficient and effective patient care.
- Responsible for all aspects of management and development of staffs in the physiotherapy department.
- To stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, techniques and treatments available in the physiotherapy industry.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Physical Therapy from a recognized institution by the Malaysia Board of Physical Therapy.
- A member of Malaysia Physiotherapy Association.
- Minimum 5 years working experience and at least 2 years in management.
- Preferably with fitness experience.
- Good command in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken).
Deadline: 31 Dec 2023 | Last Update: 01 Jun 2023