Group Corporate Affairs
- You shall be responsible for development and maintenance of group and subsidiary’s website.
- You shall be responsible to develop and execute strong creative work, think conceptually based on creative briefs and business strategies.
- You shall create animations for video content and web system.
- You shall upload promotions info/news onto website.
- You may be required to design landing pages, banner ads and related marketing materials on the websites.
- You shall design, develop web layout, animation, e-newsletter and graphical images and content management flow of websites.
- You shall conceptualize and develop requirement into creative, dynamic and rich content event websites. Multimedia elements are most desired.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 5 year working experience in web development.
- Excellent web developing skills with emphasis on user-centered design.
- Strong Web programming experience, including PHP, and ASP.net.
- Familiar with content management system (CMS) such as Drupal or Wordpress.
- Proficiency in CSS, HTML, Java Script, Bootstrap framework, and Photoshop.
- Experience in mobile/responsive design.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Possess own transport.
Last Update: 12-Apr-2019