Faculty/Department: Group Corporate Affairs
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Develop, update and maintain of group and subsidiary’s websites.
- Develop back end website applications using ASP.net.
- Develop and customise user interface and enhance user experience for websites. Design highly interactive and responsive websites.
- Design and develop landing pages, HTML5 animated banners, and related marketing materials for digital publishing.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for the websites.
- Optimize the websites for SEO and optimized performance.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or IT related fields.
- Minimum 5-6 year working experience.
- Strong web application development experience in ASP.net.
- Required Skill(s): ASP.net, MSSQL, Drupal, Wordpress, Java Script, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, and Photoshop.
- Familiar with PHP & MySQL.
- Experience in mobile/responsive design.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021