Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
Management of HAWS
- Manage customer and beautician schedules
- Manage inventory of all products
- Manage client-related documents and other administrative records
- Manage relevant suppliers, related supplier documentation, purchasing
- Deliver professional spa services including, but not limited to body treatments, body massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure, microdermalinfusion, superficial chemical peels, eyelash perming, and slimming treatments.
- Ensure successful delivery of other programs or products within HAWS including but not limited to: Weight Management Program, Skincare products
- Train employees on all service and maintenance procedures
- Assist doctor in performing Aesthetic procedures for eg. Chemical peels, laser treatments
- Operate and maintain machines, equipment, and tools under HAWS including but not limited to Silkpeel, Mabelplus, Jacuzzi, and Sauna.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries and needs on social media or phone within the timeframe set by Laurent Bleu
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, loyalty and rapport
- Ensure standardization of pre and post customer service communication
- Promote retail products and services
- Uphold professional hygiene practices, health and safety regulations and ensures the hygienic maintenance of HAWS
- Apply best practices and is proactively informed and knowledgeable in beauty trends.
- Demonstrating and training potential customers on the usage of Laurent Bleu’s health and beauty products.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
Sales and Marketing
- As part of the sales and marketing team that aims to achieve the group sales target, sales and marketing related activities will be assigned to the Spa Manager from the Sales and Marketing Manager or General Manager.
- This will involve management or sales and marketing of other venues outside of HAWS such as Laurent Bleu’s retail outlet.
Public relations(PR) and Business Development(BD)
- The Spa Manager will pursue strategic opportunities, cultivate partnerships or commercial relationships, and identify new markets for Laurent Bleu’s products and services.
- The Spa Manager will attend PR related events seeking business opportunities while professionally maintaining a favourable public image of Laurent Bleu
- Hands-on experience in massage techniques, slimming techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body treatments
- Experience in sales
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- User-level computer skills
- Diploma or Certificate in beauty qualification such as CIBTAC or SKM
- Proficient in English
- Diploma or Certificate in complementary alternative medicine / naturopathy / holistic wellness (bonus)
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020