Research Impact:Google Scholar
Member of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
- Name of grant: PSIF, UCSI University, KL, Malaysia
Funder: UCSI University, KL, Malaysia
Project Title: Analysis of energy consumption in between inline AC power supply and solar PV system for the second generation bio-energy combustor for biomass via pyrolysis technology
Code: proj-in - FETBE-036
Durations: 2 years
Amount: RM 24，550
Status: Done in 2018
Current Research Project
- Intermittency solution by energy storage technology
- Hybrid Energy storage system for power quality improvement.
- “AIRDUINO GUITAR” International Conference on Information and Convergence Technology for Smart Society Jan. 21-24, 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- “Design & Modeling for V- Track motor”, International Conference on Information and Convergence Technology for Smart Society,(ICICTS 2015), January 2015, Thailand
- ”SNR estimation in OFDM based cooperative communication systems”, IEEE MICC 2017, Johar bahru, Malaysia
- “PID controller design for a magnetic Levitation systems”, IEEE ROMA 2018, Tamil Nadu, India, December 10-12.
- “Design and development of OFF grid Solar Inverter”, IEEE ROMA 2018, Tamil Nadu, India, December 10-12.
- Matlab Design and Power Analysis of MPPT Controller for Solar PV using Perturb and Observation Algorithm”, Conference: 4th Renewable Energy and Green Technology International Conference, At Malacca
- IoT based parking, IEEE RAS, India 2018