- Winner – Prize of Effort at the Malaysia Regional Award of the 13th TBS DigiCon6, Japan.
- Experienced 3D Artist/3D Motion Designer – Produced countless advertisement videos for distinguished clients such as Nestle, Panasonic, Honda, Sony, Dutch Lady and cut across many countries like Japan, China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore (2010 – present).
- Render artist for BoBoiBoy TV animation series.
- Produced a cinematic video for the launch of the Shaz-Nottingham NANO Super-capacitor Pilot Plant.
|No.||Name of grant||Funder||Project||Code||Duration||Role||Amount||Status|
|1.||Research Excellent & Innovation Grant (REIG)||UCSI University||Develop a Virtual Reality Application for Teaching the History of Animation||REIG-ICAD-2021/029||2 years||Co-research||RM19,377.80||On-going|
- ICAD 2019 Portfolio Collection. ISBN: 978-967-15219-3-9
- mySENI 2019 Painting Competition. ISBN: 978-967-15219-4-6
- A. M. Zaini, T.C. Ong, S. C. S. C. Yong. Preschool Children's Environmental knowledge and The Application of Multimedia Learning for Environmental Education. Proceedings of Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability (CCES) 1st Edition 2021. IEREK Press.
- A. M. Zaini, W. L. Goh, A. J. Arzmi. "What Do You See?": An Animated Teaching Material for Preschool Children'sEnvironmental Education. INDES 2021, The 10th International Innovation, Invention & Design Competition 2021. ISBN: 978-967-2776-00-0
- H. L. Kok, A. M. Zaini, W. L. Goh. The Discovery of Dark Triad Traits Through Interactive Media of Narrative Storybook. INDES 2021, The 10th International Innovation, Invention & Design Competition 2021. ISBN: 978-967-2776-00-0
- International Conference on Research and Practices in Science, Technology and Social Sciences 2021 (I-CReST 2021), 26th June 2021, Universiti Teknologi MARA Cawangan Selangor Kampus Dengkil Malaysia.
- International Distinguished Scholar Series - World Class University, 5th November 2021, Directorate of International Affairs, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.
- The International Conference of Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability (CCES) 1st Edition, 9-11th November 2021, IEREK Research and Knowledge Enrichment and Chongqing University China.
Awards and Recognitions
- Graduate Technologist by the Malaysian Board of Technologist.
- Professional technologist (Ts) in the area of Art Design and Creative Media by the malaysian Board of Technologist.
- Adobe Certified Associate for Graphic Design & Illustration using Adobe Illustrator.
- Gold Medal Award for the innovation/invention/design project entitled "What Do You See?": An Animated teaching Material for Preschool Children's Environmental Education.
- Silver Medal Award for the innovation/invention/design project entitled The Discovery of Dark Triad Traits Through Interactive Media of Narrative Storybook.