|Approval Code||R2/345/6/0448, 06/2024|
|Accreditation Code||A 9514|
|Subject Area||Business Administration|
|Course Duration||3 Years (14 weeks per semester, 7 weeks per short semester)|
|Course Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Intakes||January, May and September|
UCSI University’s BA (Hons) Business Administration programme provides students with the necessary business skills vital in today’s competitive corporate sectors, integrating theory-based learning within classrooms with practical co-operative placements with industry partners. Assessments encompass a blend of examinations and assignments including a Final Year project to be completed during the last year of study. Dedicated academicians ensure that courses, namely Statistics and Its Applications, Business communication, Macroeconomics and Management Science, among others, remain relevant with changes in the industry.
With value-added learning as the programme’s driving force, early exposure to diverse contemporary business environments, as well as local and international issues, will undoubtedly prepare students for the many challenges in their future careers.
Coursework and written examinations.
Note (Source: Surat Pekeliling MQA Bil 2/2016) :
The terms of passing in Mathematics and English at SPM level for the candidate with STPM or STAM qualification can be exempted if the candidate obtained Mathematics and English and its achievement is equivalent or higher than the required pass of the aforesaid courses at the SPM level.
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of Department to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
'A' Levels principal – 'A' to 'E'
English Language Requirements
- IELTS minimum Band 5.5
- TOEFL (Internet-based) minimum 46
- Cambridge English Qualification and Test minimum score of 160
- Pearson Test of English minimum score 51
- MUET minimum Band 3
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate programme, based on the University’s decision.
- Applicants who have studied at least one year in a programme at an Institution of Higher Learning with minimum overall CGPA of 2.00 / average percentage of 50% where English is the medium of instruction. Applicants must produce a verification letter from the Institute of Higher Learning confirming the medium used in the delivery of the programme was in English.
Due to its multidisciplinary content, this programme oﬀers a wide range of career options for graduates, comprising the following sectors:
Manufacturing: CEO, Director, General Manager, Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager, Administrative Executive and Purchasing Executive
Service: Academician, Business Consultant, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Credit Banking Executive, Director, Entrepreneur, Events Manager, Financial Advisor, General Manager, Human Resource Executive, Human Resource Manager, Investment Banking Executive, Management Consultant, Public Relations Executive, Public Relations Manager and Research Analyst
Retail: Business Support Manager, Customer Relations Manager, Entrepreneur, Human Resource Executive, Human Resource Manager, Purchasing Executive, Sales Manager, Service Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Store Supervisor Non-proﬁt Organisations: Administrative Manager, Events Manager and Project Manager
- Business Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Information Systems
- Business Law
- Statistics and Its Applications
- Organisational Behaviour
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- University Life (MPU - U2)
- Business Law - Malaysian Perspective (MPU - U3)
- Extracurricular Learning Experience 1 (MPU - U4)
- Co-operative Placement 1
- Company Law
- Business Mathematics
- Business Modelling with Spreadsheet
- Business Research Methods
- Management Science
- Managing People
- Corporate Communication
- Financial Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Internet in Practice
- Management Ethics
- Extracurricular Learning Experience 2 (MPU - U4)
- Co-operative Placement II
- Final Year Project A
- Corporate Finance
- Contemporary Human Resource Management
- Independent Project A
- Independent Project B
- International Business
- Organisational Development & Change
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Strategic Management
- Issues in Business
- Retail Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Extracurricular Learning Experience 3 (MPU - U4)
- Co-operative Placement III
- Ethnic Relations
- Islamic Civilisation and Asian Civilisation
- Malaysian Studies
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 3
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
International Degree Pathway (IDP) via BA (Hons) Business Administration
|Bachelor of Management Major: Business Economics / eBusiness / Human Resources / International Business / Advertising / Real Estate and Development / Sustainability / Marketing||1.5+1.5||The University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 42,272|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Business Administration)||1.5+1.5||The University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 43,663|
|Bachelor of International Business Administration||2+1||Montpellier Business School||France||EUR10,900|
|Bachelor (Hons) in Business Management||2+2||Montpellier Business School||France||EUR10,900|
|BBA Business Administration||2+1||University of Essex||United Kingdom||£ 16,860|
|Bachelor of Science International Business and Entrepreneurship||1+2||University of Essex||United Kingdom||£ 16,860|
|Bachelor of Science Marketing||1+2||University of Essex||United Kingdom||£ 16,860|
|Bachelor of Science Business Management||1+2||University of Essex||United Kingdom||£ 16,860|
|Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management (Major: Accounting and Finanace, Marketing, Human Resource)||2+1||University of the West of England, Bristol||United Kingdom||£ 13,000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance||2 + 1||University of the West of England, Bristol||United Kingdom||£ 13,000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing||2+1||University of the West of England, Bristol||United Kingdom||£ 13,000|
For enquiry, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at +603 9101 8880 ext 2066.