The Orientation Week
Orientation Day aims to introduce new students at UCSI University to their new environment and to provide them with the ideal platform to meet their lecturers and other academics. The event will ensure that new joiners establish new friendships and gain more knowledge about the University.
The event will also feature a two-day orientation programme that comprises a series of briefings and interesting activities for the new students to mingle among themselves. So, be yourself and enjoy our Orientation Day!
New StudentsYes, all new students of UCSI University are expected to attend the orientation.
Parents and FamiliesWe strongly encourage parents and families to attend the orientation with their children and/or siblings to gain deeper understanding of life at the University and its learning environment. There will also be a briefing for parents – that will run parallel to Orientation which will address any concerns they may have.
International StudentsWe understand that all international students may not be able to attend the orientation due to distance and cost. As such, they may attend a briefing conducted by the International Office.
- To befriend seniors and other new UCSI students;
- To share your expectations at UCSI with seniors and lecturers;
- To learn about the campus, facilities, and student activities, to name a few;
- To mingle with UCSI staff and understand how each department can assist you; and
- To verify that your student account is functioning well and to take a sneak peek at the Integrated Information Systems (IIS) used for course selection.
UCSI University Shuttle BusOur shuttle bus service is available on Orientation Day for both campuses and Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) Station from 6.45am to 9.20pm. Passengers are required to show their Student ID Card / UCSI Offer Letter when boarding the bus.
View Shuttle Bus Schedule
LRT or KTMYou can choose to take LRT or KTM and alight at the Bandar Tasik Selatan Station, and take UCSI University Shuttle Bus to the Kuala Lumpur Campus (South Wing).
MRTYou can choose to take MRT and alight at the Taman Connaught MRT Station, take Feeder Bus T410 and alight at IKON Connaught Bus Station. The University is around 400 meters away from the bus stop. The feeder bus fee is only RM 1.
Taxi / GrabYou can use the Grab (MyTeksi) App – a smart phone application to cater for booking of taxi services. Available for both Android and iPhone users.
Travelling from the AirportYou may also take the KLIA Transit Express Train directly to the Bandar Tasik Selatan train station. The train is available every 15 minutes. Upon arrival, you may proceed to the LRT station where the UCSI University shuttle bus will be on standby. For more information on ticketing, prices and schedules, please visit www.kliaekspres.com
We are located at:
UCSI University Kuala Lumpur Campus (South Wing)
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading,
UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras
56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: (+603) 9101 8880
Fax: (+603) 9102 2614
Latitude: 3.079548 (3° 4' 46.37'' N)
Longitude: 101.733216 (101° 43' 59.58'' E)
- Signed Appendix 1 of Admission Letter has been returned to the Admission Office,
- A copy of the passport size photo has been extended to the Admission Office,
- Fees as stipulated in Appendix 2 of the Admission Letter have been cleared, and
- Open Hong Leong Islamic bank account (applicable only to UCSI 1 Card) during orientation day / week at One-Stop Centre, Level 1, Block A, KL Campus (South Wing).
For more information about UCSI 1 Card, please visit http://ucsi1card.com/
UCSI University Orientation Information
- Go to https://iis.ucsiuniversity.edu.my/Student/Login.aspx
- The User ID is your student ID, which you can obtain from the offer letter
- The password will be sent to the email address which you provide during registration
- You may drop a message to our Support Centre via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ucsiesupport/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any difficulty in completing this step.
- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- The User ID is the same as your student email address, if your student ID is 1002012345, your User ID to access Microsoft Office 365 will be email@example.com, this email address is also your official student email address.
- The Password is the same as IIS password
- You may drop a message to our Support Centre via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ucsiesupport/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any difficulty in completing this step.
UCSI University student email is included in the Microsoft Office 365, simply click the “Outlook” apps in the main page of Microsoft Office 365 after you log in to the Microsoft 365 account as per Step 2.
All formal communications from the University to the student will be communicated via the student email and students are required to use this official student email to communicate with the staff of the University.
- Click on the pre-orientation registration link indicated in the UCSI University Orientation Information above, according to your intake/programme.
- You will be prompt to login to your Microsoft Office 365 account, please login according to step 2.
- Please ensure you complete all the steps in the Pre-Orientation Registration Form before you proceed to the next step.
Please ensure you have completed Step 1 to 5 before the orientation date.
Attend the orientation on the date, time and venue stated in the UCSI University Orientation Information above.
What should I do if I missed the orientation? Click Here
If you have any enquiry on the Orientation Day, please email to email@example.com
Orientation Kit & Orientation Booklet
- Academic Calendar July 2022 - General Programme
- Academic Calendar July 2022 - Foundation Programme
- Academic Calendar 2022 - General Programme
- Academic Calendar 2022 - Postgraduate Programme
- Academic Calendar 2022 - Foundation Programme
- Academic Calendar 2021 - General Programme Student
- Academic Calendar 2021 - Postgraduate Programme Student
- Academic Calendar 2021 - Foundation Programme Student