UCSI University Trust Scholarships
Realise your aspirations with UCSI University Trust Scholarship. We have allocated RM30million in scholarships for prodigious students like you. Scholarships and a Sports Bursary are awarded to deserving Malaysians irrespective of race, religion and creed to pursue their higher education at UCSI University. Scholarships are offered to students at Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
- Tan Sri Ahmad Razali Merit Scholarship Award
- UCSI University Trust Scholarship
- UCSI University Trust Principals’ Award
- UCSI University Trust Pre-U Scholarship
- UCSI University Trust Sports Bursary
- UCSI University Trust Education Grant
- UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarship
- UCSI University Trust Graduate Assistantship
- Kuok Foundation Berhad Undergraduate Awards 2021 (Private Universities)
- Malaysian Rubber Council (MRC) Scholarship Awards 2021
- Maxis Scholarship 2021
The PTPTN Education Financing Scheme was established to provide education financing to Malaysian students pursuing studies at local institutions of higher education. This education financing will enable students to partially finance their tuition fees for the duration of their study.
- Hold a Malaysian citizenship;
- Not more than 45 years on the date of application;
- Enrolled in a Private Tertiary Education Institution (IPTS) that offers a full-time degree or diploma course that is approved by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA);
- Meet the entry requirements set by the MOHE & MQA;
- Balance of study upon application must not be less than one year;
- No other sponsor; and
- Has opened a SSPN-i account (Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional).
To find out more, click on the link below for the specific campus:
UCSI University Trust Financial Assistance
Open to Malaysian students who come from rural area of Malaysia, low income family, single parent family with low income background, OKU and other similar difficult situations for diploma studies at UCSI University.
Students will be exposed to an enriching academic-learning experience, develop their personal strengths, and be provided with solid industrial training that will equip them for the future. Successful candidate will obtain up to 50% tuition fee waiver. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information, please contact UCSI University Trust or email email@example.com