|Approval Code||R2/342/6/0082, 06/2024|
|Accreditation Code||A 9513|
|Course Duration||3 Years (14 weeks per semester, 7 weeks per short semester)|
|Course Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Intakes||January, May and September|
The BA (Hons) Marketing course provides students with the fundamental academic and vocational skills in marketing and business principles through a variety of innovative teaching and learning methods. Assessments include a combination of examinations, projects and assignments, including an independent project dissertation in the ﬁnal year.
Comprehensive and in-depth modules, in addition to actual case studies and relevant organisational context, add exceptional value to this programme. Co-operative placements with key industries also provide an excellent platform for students to not only gain industrial experience but also to enable them to broaden their horizon as well as apply their theories to practice.
Note (Source: Surat Pekeliling MQA Bil 2/2016) :
The terms of passing in Mathematics and English at SPM level for the candidate with STPM or STAM qualification can be exempted if the candidate obtained Mathematics and English and its achievement is equivalent or higher than the required pass of the aforesaid courses at the SPM level.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS minimum Band 5.5
- TOEFL (Internet-based) minimum 46
- Cambridge English Qualification and Test minimum score of 160
- Pearson Test of English minimum score 51
- MUET minimum Band 3
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate programme, based on the University’s decision.
- Applicants who have studied at least one year in a programme at an Institution of Higher Learning with minimum overall CGPA of 2.00 / average percentage of 50% where English is the medium of instruction. Applicants must produce a verification letter from the Institute of Higher Learning confirming the medium used in the delivery of the programme was in English.
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
'A' Levels principal – 'A' to 'E'
Our graduates have a wide range of career choices such as those listed below:
- Marketing Manager
- Corporate Branding Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Manager
- Retail Manager
- Advertising & Promotion Manager
- Public Relations Consultant
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Fundamentals of Management
- Business Accounting
- Marketing in Practice
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Information System
- Business Communication
- Business Law
- University Life (MPU-U2)
- Business Law – Malaysian Perspective (MPU-U3)
- Extracurricular Activity 1 (MPU-U4)
- Co-Operative Placement 1
- One to One Marketing
- Business Research Methods
- Relationship Marketing
- Marketing Processes
- Statistics and Its Application
- Managing People
- Management Ethics
- Customer Communication
- Business Modelling and Spreadsheet
- Business Mathematics
- Internet in Practice
- Extracurricular Activity 2 (MPU-U4)
- Co-Operative Placement 2
- Marketing Research Project A
- Strategic Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Retail Marketing
- Current Issues in Marketing
- Marketing Research Project B
- International Business
- Marketing Promotion
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Extracurricular Activity 3 (MPU-U4)
- Co-Operative Placement 3
- Ethnic Relations
- Islamic Civilisation and Asian Civilisation
- Malaysian Studies
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 3
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
UCSI is one of the few Malaysian Private universities appointed as an IIMP-Recognised Educational Institution (REI).
International Degree Pathway (IDP) via BA (Hons) Marketing
|B Business Management Major: Marketing||1.5+1.5||University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 38200|
|BA Marketing||2+1||University of the West of England, Bristol||United Kingdom|
For enquiry, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at +603 9101 8880 ext 2066.