Faculty/Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
The MD programme of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is conducted in Springhill campus for the preclinical phase, and years 3, 4, and 5. The qualifications are based on the professional degrees such as MRCP, FRCS, or MMed. Phd is of course a welcome qualification. This position requires commitment to teaching, research & scholarly activities and contribution to programme administration and management.
- The applicants must be Malaysian and registered with Malaysian Medical Council (MMC).
- Candidate must have a recognized Masters degree.
- Candidates with PhD will have an added advantage.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- To contribute in research and publications.
- Supervision of post graduate students.