Faculty/Department: School of Architecture & Built Environment (FETBE)
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
The Faculty of Engineering Technology and Built Environment (FETBE) came into existence in 2007 as a result of a synergetic merger between the School of Engineering and the School of Architecture and Built Environment, which were established in 1992 and 2005, respectively.
Supported by decades of accumulated experience in the education and industrial sectors, the faculty has evolved rapidly to become one of the most prestigious and innovative providers of engineering and architectural education, not only in Malaysia but throughout the region. Notably, the faculty offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes that have gained national and international recognition.
This position requires commitment to teaching, research & scholarly activities and contribution to programme administration and management.
Specialize in one of the following areas:
- Architectural Studies
- Interior Architecture
- Quantity Surveying
- Construction Management
Professional experience and qualifications:
- Ph.D. holder in a related field.
- Candidates with professional registration or membership will be an added advantage.
- A strong research and publication track record are highly desirable.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature positive attitude, and am a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.