The demand for qualified business professionals will always be high and this programme stands out for its emphasis on hands-on learning that equips students with the knowledge needed to manage and improve a company’s performance. An ever dynamic course content that evolves with the business world, students will develop their creative and decision-making capabilities by engaging with real-life case materials in a stimulating learning environment.
* This programme received a 100% graduate employability score in the Ministry of Higher Education’s Graduate Employability 2020. (Source: ge.mohe.gov.my/)
Coursework and written examinations.
UCSI Foundation year
Pass, with a minimum CGPA of 2.0
Minimum 2 principals (C) (CGPA 2.0) in 2 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM Level.
Minimum 2 principals (E)
Minimum 5 credits (B6) and pass (C8) in Mathematics and English
Minimum CGPA of 2.0
International Baccalaureate (IB)
Minimum score of 26 points in 6 subjects
Minimum average of 60% in 6 subjects
Minimum average of 60% in 5 subjects
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM / A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
Minimum overall average of 60%
(Level 4, MQF) with at least CGPA of 2.0
Other equivalent qualifications
To be reviewed by the faculty on a case-to-case basis
Note (Source: Surat Pekeliling MQA Bil 2/2016) :
The terms of passing in Mathematics and English at SPM level for the candidate with STPM or STAM qualification can be exempted if the candidate obtained Mathematics and English and its achievement is equivalent or higher than the required pass of the aforesaid courses at the SPM level.
Pass SPM with minimum 5 credits
Minimum 5 credits (C)
Pass UEC with minimum 3 credits (B6)
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM/A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
Minimum average of 50% (inclusive of Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics/Physics)
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM/O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
Minimum average of 60% (inclusive of Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics/Physics)
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
A-Level principal – 'A' to 'E'
English Language Requirements
For Local Students
SPM English LanguageGrade B+
SPM English Language 1119/O-Level/IGCSEGrade C
UEC English LanguageGrade A2
- Applicants who have an academic qualification from a higher learning institution which uses English Language as a medium of instruction can be granted an exemption from the University English requirements and MQA requirement.
For International Students
Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests160
Pearson Test of English51
- International applicants who do not meet the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirements will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00929).
- Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and/or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- The applicants who have met the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement may be advised by Faculty to improve their proficiency by undertaking additional English proficiency courses.
- Business Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Information Systems
- Business Law – Malaysian Perspective
- Statistics and its Applications
- Organisational Behaviour
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Co-Operative Placement 1
- Company Law
- Business Mathematics
- Business Modelling with Spreadsheet
- Business Research Methods
- Managing People
- Corporate Communication
- Financial Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Internet in Practice
- Management Ethics
- Co-Operative Placement 2
- Corporate Finance
- Contemporary Human Resource Management
- Final Project A
- Final Project B
- International Business
- Organisational Development and Change
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Strategic Management
- Issues in Business
- Retail Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Co-Operative Placement 3
- Ethnic Relations
- Islamic Civilisation and Asian Civilisation
- Malaysian Studies
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 3
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
Due to its multidisciplinary content, this programme oﬀers a wide range of career options for graduates, comprising the following sectors:
Manufacturing: CEO, Director, General Manager, Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager, Administrative Executive and Purchasing Executive
Service: Academician, Business Consultant, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Credit Banking Executive, Director, Entrepreneur, Events Manager, Financial Advisor, General Manager, Human Resource Executive, Human Resource Manager, Investment Banking Executive, Management Consultant, Public Relations Executive, Public Relations Manager and Research Analyst
Retail: Business Support Manager, Customer Relations Manager, Entrepreneur, Human Resource Executive, Human Resource Manager, Purchasing Executive, Sales Manager, Service Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Store Supervisor Non-proﬁt Organisations: Administrative Manager, Events Manager and Project Manager
|Bachelor of Management Major: Business Economics / eBusiness / Human Resources / International Business / Advertising / Real Estate and Development / Sustainability / Marketing||1.5+1.5||The University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 42,272|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Business Administration)||1.5+1.5||The University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 43,663|
|Bachelor of International Business Administration||2+1||Montpellier Business School||France||EUR10,900|
|Bachelor (Hons) in Business Management||2+2||Montpellier Business School||France||EUR10,900|
|BBA Business Administration||2+1||University of Essex||United Kingdom||£ 16,860|
|Bachelor of Science International Business and Entrepreneurship||1+2||University of Essex||United Kingdom||£ 16,860|
|Bachelor of Science Marketing||1+2||University of Essex||United Kingdom||£ 16,860|
|Bachelor of Science Business Management||1+2||University of Essex||United Kingdom||£ 16,860|
|Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management (Major: Accounting and Finanace, Marketing, Human Resource)||2+1||University of the West of England, Bristol||United Kingdom||£ 13,000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance||2 + 1||University of the West of England, Bristol||United Kingdom||£ 13,000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing||2+1||University of the West of England, Bristol||United Kingdom||£ 13,000|
For enquiry, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at +603 9101 8880 ext 2066.