|Approval Code||R/213/4/0114; 04/2023|
|Subject Area||3D Animation Design|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Course Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Intakes||January, May and September|
The Diploma in 3D Animation Design provides students with a solid foundation in the field of 3D Animation. Designed to foster a passion of lifelong learning and to groom students to be leaders in their professional career, the programme equips learners with fundamental competencies and technical skills in 3D Animation and the relevant interdisciplinary creative industries.
Presentations, quizzes, tests, mid-term exams, final year exams, folio and assignments, among others.
Additional: Pass assessment / interview from Faculty
- IELTS minimum Band 5.0
- TOEFL (Paper based) minimum score 500
- TOEFL (Internet based) minimum score 40
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) minimum score 180
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) minimum score 180
- Pearson Test of English minimum score 42
- MUET minimum Band 2
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate programme, based on the University’s decision.
International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the Certificate in English programme (1 to 10 months). Students who intend to pursue the above undergraduate programme directly, are advised to fulfil the above English requirements prior to commencing their studies at the University.
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
'A' Levels principal – 'A' to 'E'
The graduates are equipped and ready for the industry in the areas of
- Advertising Agencies
- Multimedia Labs
- Design Studios
- Game Studios
- Post Production Studios
- Corporate Art Departments
- Television Network Stations
- Animation Houses
- Fundamental of Drawing I
- Fundamental of Painting
- Principles of Design
- History of Art & Design
- Creative Thinking Skills
- Extra-curricular Learning Experiences 1 (MPU-U4)
- Fundamental of Drawing II
- Study Skills and Employability (MPU-U2)
- Design Communication
- Business Communication
- Digital Imaging
- Digital Photography
- History of Animation
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- 2D Animation
- Digital Art
- 3D Modelling
- Extra-curricular Learning Experiences 2 (MPU-U4)
- Theory of Digital Animation
- 3D Animation
- Motion Graphics
- Business Law – Malaysian Perspective
- Audio Visual Technology
- Creative Portfolio Creation
- Ideation & Innovation
- Industry Placement
- Malaysian Studies
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 2
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.