|Approval Code||R/214/4/0081; 06/2023|
|Subject Area||Fashion Design|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Course Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Intakes||January, May and September|
The Diploma in Fashion Design emphasises the broad framework of Fashion Design disciplines. Designed to nurture Fashion Designers who are versatile and dedicated to their profession, the programme equips students with fundamental competencies and design knowledge in the fashion frontier.
Presentations, quizzes, tests, mid-term exams, final year exams, folio and assignments among others.
* Pass Portfolio Assessment.
The graduates are equipped and ready for the industry in the areas of
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Buyer
- Visual Merchandiser
- Product Developer
- Fashion Entrepreneur
- Fashion Market Researcher
- Fashion Promoter
- Window Display Artist (Fashion)
- Pattern Maker
- Fashion Design - Development and Presentation
- Pattern Making and Fashion Sewing 1
- Fashion Illustration l
- Draping Techniques
- Marketing & Consumer Behaviour
- Extra-curricular Learning Experiences 2 (MPU - U4)
- Final Major Project – Research & Design Portfolio
- Pattern Making and Fashion Sewing 2
- Fashion Illustration 2
- Fashion Retailing
- Ideation & Innovation
- Cooperative Placement
- Business Communication
- Business Law – Malaysian Perspective
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
International Degree Pathway (IDP) via Diploma in Fashion Design
|BA (Hons) Fashion Design with Marketing & Production / Fashion & Textiles Buying Management / Fashion Communication & Promotion||Diploma + 2||University of Huddersfield||United Kingdom||£ 13000|
For enquiry, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at +603 9101 8880 ext 2066.