This programme exposes learners to a rigorous business and general management curriculum to develop and enhance their understanding on business essentials, key management techniques, decision-making and strategy formulation, and more. Students will also enjoy many avenues – like workshops and industrial projects – to apply their acquired knowledge to practice.
The assessment includes a combination of examinations, projects and assignments. Students will acquire up-to-date vocational skills that are relevant and competitive. This reflects the complex and challenging nature of the accounting, finance and business realms.
Minimum 1 principal (C)
Minimum 1 principal (D)
Pass with 3 credits (C)
3 credits (B6)
Computing Related Certificate SKM, SKK (MQF Level 3)
Pass Level 3 and pass SPM with 1 credit
Other SPM equivalent qualifications
50% average score
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM / O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
Minimum overall average of 50%
The requirement to pass Mathematics and English at SPM level in the first and second items can be waived should the qualifications contain Mathematics and English subjects with equivalent/higher achievement.
English Language Requirements
For Local Students
SPM English LanguageGrade B+
SPM English Language 1119/O-Level/IGCSEGrade C
UEC English LanguageGrade A2
- Applicants who have an academic qualification from a higher learning institution which uses English Language as a medium of instruction can be granted an exemption from the University English requirements and MQA requirement.
For International Students
IELTSMinimum score of 5.0
Cambridge English Qualifications and TestsMinimum score of 154
TOEFL (Internal base)Minimum score of 42
Pearson Test of EnglishMinimum score of 47
MUETMinimum score of Band 3
- International applicants who do not meet the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirements will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00929).
- Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and/or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- The applicants who have met the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement may be advised by Faculty to improve their proficiency by undertaking additional English proficiency courses.
- Basic English
- English Foundation
- Business Essentials
- Study Skills & Employability
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Oral Communication Skills
- Quantitative Techniques
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Creative Problem Solving
- Principles of Public Relation
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Extracurricular Learning Experience I [U4]
- Fundamentals of Business Law – Malaysian Perspective [U3]
- Introduction to Business Communication [U2]
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Cost and Management Accounting for Diploma
- Fundamentals of Management
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Fundamentals of Business Law
- Basic and Practices of Marketing
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Introduction to International Business
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Co-operative Placement
- Extracurricular Learning Experience II [U4]
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilisations
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 3
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
- Account Executive
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Sales Support Executive
- Marketing Specialist
- Management Consultant
|B Business (Hons)||Diploma + 2||Galway Mayo Institute of Technology||Ireland||€ 9950|
|B Business Management||Diploma + 2||University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 36336|
|B Commerce||Diploma + 2||University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 36336|
|Bachelor of Science Business and Management||Diploma + 2||University of Northampton||United Kingdom||£ 11,700|
For enquiry, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 9101 8880 ext 2066.