This programme exposes learners to a rigorous business and general management curriculum to develop and enhance their understanding on business essentials, key management techniques, decision-making and strategy formulation, and more. Students will also enjoy many avenues – like workshops and industrial projects – to apply their acquired knowledge to practice.
* This programme received a 100% graduate employability score in the Ministry of Higher Education’s Graduate Employability 2020. (Source: ge.mohe.gov.my/)
The assessment includes a combination of examinations, projects and assignments. Students will acquire up-to-date vocational skills that are relevant and competitive. This reflects the complex and challenging nature of the accounting, finance and business realms.
Minimum 1 principal (C)
Minimum 1 principal (E)
Pass with 3 credits (C)
3 credits (B6)
Computing Related Certificate SKM, SKK (MQF Level 3)
Pass Level 3 and pass SPM with 1 credit
Other SPM equivalent qualifications
50% average score
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM / O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
Minimum overall average of 50%
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
A-Level principal – 'A' to 'E'
English Language Requirements
For Local Students
SPM English LanguageGrade B+
SPM English Language 1119/O-Level/IGCSEGrade C
UEC English LanguageGrade A2
- Applicants who have an academic qualification from a higher learning institution which uses English Language as a medium of instruction can be granted an exemption from the University English requirements and MQA requirement.
For International Students
Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests160
Pearson Test of English51
- International applicants who do not meet the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirements will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00929).
- Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and/or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- The applicants who have met the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement may be advised by Faculty to improve their proficiency by undertaking additional English proficiency courses.
- Basic English
- English Foundation
- Business Essentials
- Study Skills & Employability
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Oral Communication Skills
- Quantitative Techniques
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Creative Problem Solving
- Principles of Public Relation
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Extracurricular Learning Experience I [U4]
- Fundamentals of Business Law – Malaysian Perspective [U3]
- Introduction to Business Communication [U2]
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Cost and Management Accounting for Diploma
- Fundamentals of Management
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Fundamentals of Business Law
- Basic and Practices of Marketing
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Introduction to International Business
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Co-operative Placement
- Extracurricular Learning Experience II [U4]
- Ethnic Relations
- Islamic Civilisation and Asian Civilisation
- Malaysian Studies
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 2
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
- Account Executive
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Sales Support Executive
- Marketing Specialist
- Management Consultant
|B Business (Hons)||Diploma + 2||Galway Mayo Institute of Technology||Ireland||€ 9950|
|B Business Management||Diploma + 2||University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 36336|
|B Commerce||Diploma + 2||University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 36336|
|Bachelor of Science Business and Management||Diploma + 2||University of Northampton||United Kingdom||£ 11,700|
For enquiry, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at +603 9101 8880 ext 2066.