Designed with top executives, high-potential leaders and business owners in mind, this comprehensive programme hones your business acumen and leadership skills. You will be thoroughly exposed to substantive knowledge in your chosen area of specialisation, sound methodologies and scientific methods, ethical and professional practices in research, as well as opportunities to hone your leadership qualities, teamwork, interpersonal and organisational skills. You’ll leave no stone unturned as you grasp the fundamental assumptions that makes business work. Disciplined thinking will become a way of life. And as you make the smarter decisions, you’ll be empowered to take your career where it should be — the next level. Don't just deal with change. Lead it with the PhD in Business and Management.
The UCSI Advantage
- Work With Experts: Our academics are at the forefront of their respective disciplines. Many lead far-reaching research endeavours and are recipients of prestigious research grants.
- A Global Approach: UCSI regularly hosts international assessors and academics as visiting research fellows and adjunct professors who may act as co-supervisors.
- Strong Industry Links: UCSI runs the nation’s widest university-industry network with over 4,000 corporate partners to facilitate networking, knowledge exchange, and collaboration.
This postgraduate programme provides a stimulating and active learning experience via a dynamic combination of lectures, tutorials, case studies, projects, and research. Students may also look forward to a collaborative and convivial environment as they engage - and work alongside - leading academics and fellow high-achieving professionals.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS minimum Band 6.0
- TOEFL (Internet-based) minimum 60
- Cambridge English Qualification and Test minimum score of 169
- Pearson Test of English minimum score 59
- MUET minimum Band 4
Note / Legend:
Candidates who fail to fulfil the above criteria may be required to take an English Proficiency Course at the University.
Understanding and Appreciating Research
Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
The comprehensive and analytical nature of this programme paves the way for careers as academicians in universities, consultants or researchers in government agencies or in the private sector, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, as well as managerial roles in just about any industry.