The MBA(Blue Ocean Strategy) programme aims to facilitate talent development for business practitioners and professionals. The programme features a Blue Ocean Strategy focus, where market differentiation is achieved through value innovation, making competition less relevant....
The programme is designed to nurture and empower future leaders and managers who will make a significant impact in the marketplace. The curriculum provides learners with a holistic view of business, equipping them with the knowledge and skills to transcend competition and create uncontested market space.
This programme is tailored to equip learners with the essentials to succeed in a broad range of business environments, including SMEs, MNCs, startups, and the public sector, among others.
i. A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate; or
ii. A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting a CGPA of 2.5, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.
iii. Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (ii).
English Language Requirements
- IELTS minimum Band 6.0
- TOEFL (Internet-based) minimum 60
- Cambridge English Qualification and Test minimum score of 169
- Pearson Test of English minimum score 59
- MUET minimum Band 4
- Marketing Management
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Business Accounting for Decision Making
- Research Design and Analysis
- Business Communication and Negotiation
- Economies for Strategic Planning
- Blue Ocean Strategy Consulting Practice
- Corporate Strategic Management
- Applied Blue Ocean Case Study
- Consumer Behaviour
- Financial Management and Policy
- Human Resource Management
- Business Development Consultant
- Innovation Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Strategic Planner
- Strategic Marketing Manager