The Master of Science in Computer Science programme aims to prepare graduates who possess good understanding of fundamental theoretical knowledge and practical application in computer science with good communication, management and leadership skills. The programme will facilitate the demonstration of independence in undertaking analytical and critical evaluation through research using techniques, tools, skills or by a range of approaches. It also emphasises the clear communication of knowledge, skills, ideas, critiques and conclusions or rationales using appropriate methods ethically and professionally. Build on your existing knowledge in Computer Science while learning new methods to take you the next level in the field.
- Human capitals who are competent in developing and producing relevant knowledge through research that transforms synthesised knowledge in the field of Computer Science and Technology.
- Graduates who are capable of evaluating professional knowledge, creating, innovating and executing independent research professionally, ethically, having the ability to lead/supervise research projects in partnership with industry and become role models in appropriate contexts.
- Graduates who participate in scholarly discourses and contribute to the understanding of current issues and advancement in the Computer Sciences, through the dissemination of research findings at conferences and publications in the academic and non-academic world.
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computing or a computational related field.
English Language Requirements
Local and International Students
- Research Techniques in Computer Science
- MSc Thesis
- New Venture & Entrepreneurship Marketing
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Project
- Entrepreneurship & Business Planning
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
- Computer Scientist,
- Data Scientist
- Finance Analyst
- IT specialist