The Postgraduate Certiﬁcate in Education (PGCE) programme oﬀered by UCSI University is a unique modular programme that aims to provide graduates an opportunity to become teachers, with knowledge and skills in focused areas of educational development. This academic qualiﬁcation pathway enables teaching professionals to expand their expertise and career possibilities to be competent to deal with the demands of new developments in the ﬁeld of education.
...It will introduce you to theory as well as contemporary educational practices. You will have the opportunity to integrate knowledge and competencies to your own practice.
The courses will be delivered by experts in the education ﬁeld.
- Bachelor’s degree with education or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50
- Bachelor’s degree with education or its equivalent, not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in a relevant field.
English Language Requirements
For Local & International Students
- Philosophy of Education
- Sociology of Education
- Teaching Practicum
- Technology in Curriculum Development
- Assessment, Evaluation and Guidance in Education
- Managing Co-curriculum
- Educational Management and Leadership
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
- Student Learning Support
- School Teacher
- Curriculum Developer
- Private Tutor
- Manager in an Education center