Submitting Your Application Form
- Download the application form HERE
- Select your preferred academic semester to study at UCSI
- Select number of subjects/modules and/or preferred duration of internship
- Indicate areas/disciplines of modules
- Email the completed application form and requested documents to [email protected]
Upon submission, you shall receive the following documents from us via email (within 5 working days):
- Letter of Offer
- Course Selection Form
- Price list and summary of subjects/modules available for the requested semester
Confirming Your Acceptance
You are advised to confirm your acceptance at least 7 weeks prior to semester commencement. For non-Malaysian applicants, UCSI will apply a Student Visa on your behalf via EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services).
To confirm acceptance of offer, you are required to facilitate the following:
- Accept the offer by signing on Appendix A of the Offer letter, including obtaining consent from your university/faculty member.
- Enclose a bank transfer slip of RM1800 (approx. USD450) registration fee to “UCSI Education Sdn. Bhd.” CIMB Islamic Bank Account Number: 86-0213894-3 (Swift Code: CTBBMYKL)
Upon submission of your confirmation, the University shall send you an invoice for the total fees and apply for your student visa, which would take approximately 6-7 weeks.
For visa processing, you are required to provide the following documents in scanned-copies to UCSI Admission Office [email protected]:
- An official Acknowledgement Letter from your current university, along with a copy of your Student/Matriculation ID card
- Your academic results/transcripts of your current programme.
- A copy of your International Passport (all pages, including cover page)*
- Health Examination Report (to be filled-in by a registered practitioner). You are required to undergo a health screening process prior to your visa application. Kindly book an appointment with a doctor and provide a printed copy of the Health Examination Form downloaded from the EMGS website. Kindly ensure every section and blanks are filled-in by the doctor.
Not applicable for the following countries: United Kingdom, Japan, ISA, Australia, South Korea, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- A copy of your passport-sized photograph - 35mm(w)x45mm(h), WHITE background (*soft copy of JPG file).
- Letter of Eligibility (applicable for Iranian and Sudanese only)
You shall receive your Visa Approval Letter from UCSI’s Visa Processing Unit <[email protected]> via email.
Kindly inform us 7 days before your departure to Malaysia for airport-pickup arrangement. You may email your flight details to [email protected].
You are also required to make the full payment of the invoice received before commencement or hostel check-in.