UCSI University Kuching Campus has well-equipped laboratories and student support services. The university makes constant investments to upgrade its facilities for holistic educational development.
At UCSI University Kuching Campus, students have access to many facilities and resources on and off campus. Dedicated staff members ensure that the psychological and emotional welfare of students are also taken care of with the provision of counselling services and extra-curricular activities.
- This room is fully equipped with the latest conferencing equipment, including audio-visual apparatus. This makes it the ideal venue for meetings, conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Our counselling area provides a cosy and comfortable environment for students to make programme enquiries and registrations. Our friendly course counsellors are always ready to offer their assistance.
- Equipped with sufficient PCs and servers connected to the campus' local area network served by Microsoft Windows Server 2016® as a Small Business Server, the campus is covered by wireless network. Staff and students are given free email accounts and can enjoy access to the Internet wirelessly.
Discussion rooms are located at a cosy and quiet area of the library. A total of 7 discussion rooms are opened to students for projects and assignment discussions.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed.
- The front office reception is usually the first point of contact between guests and the hotel. UCSI University provides state-of-the-art front office facilities and environment to ensure students are trained with essential skills.
- The Gastronomy Lab focuses on facilitating hands-on and experiential learning of wine, bar and barista training. Equipped with a commercial grade espresso machine, students can test and analyse the entire espresso-making process.
- Students and staff may benefit from the well-equipped gymnasium free of charge.
- To enable students to practice the function of housekeeping in real life, the University housekeeping suite is patterned after our very own UCSI Hotel. The rooms help equip students with vital skills on how to manage resources, administer assets and manage all the technical operations of a housekeeping department with equipped upholstery, furnishings and fixtures present, along with an attached bathroom.
- Staff and students have free access to the learning haus for meetings, gatherings, events and club activities. This learning haus is also used for the University's examinations as well as other academic functions.
The auditorium is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with projector screens and a sound system. It can host up to 200 people seated theater-style at any one time. It also has a unique 180-degree view of the surrounding area and is conveniently located next to other function rooms.
The library at UCSI University has a comprehensive collection of all the latest texts and references, both physical and on-line. The latest e-Library database allows students to access a wide array of references, from academic peer-reviewed journals to international publications. Librarians are on standby to advise and assist users on all aspects of the library.
Workstations with Internet facilities, including access to e-mails, the library's online catalogues and other sources of information during the operational hours of the library are available for free. Discussion rooms are also available to students.Operating Hours
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am - 12.30 pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed.
- Our hostels consist of fully furnished apartments with single and twin-sharing rooms.
The residential apartments are a convenient off-campus accommodation for UCSI University Kuching Campus students. It is surrounded with nearby shopping malls, eateries, banks and convenient shops for daily commodities.
- With an actual restaurant setting at The Quad Restaurant, which is part of the F&B outlet in UCSI Hotel, students are given the opportunity to obtain hands-on learning while serving customers.
- The student lounge is a spacious and comfortable meeting point for students to socialise and unwind in between classes. With full WiFi accessibility, students can surf the Internet for information while discussing their assignments.
Located at the 5th floor of the UCSI Hotel premises, the swimming pool offers another leisure activity for both students and staff.
Opening hours: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- To ensure its hospitality students hit the ground running the moment they enter the workforce, UCSI University’s Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management is fully equipped with training laboratories for both commercial cooking as well as for pastries and bakeries.