Current research project
The effect of materialization of national ideology towards the perception and attitude of consumers through retailing.
Selected Journal Publications and Conferences
- Halal logistics: A Marketing Mix Perspective
ABA Hamid, MS Ab Talib, N Mohamad - Intellectual Discourse, 2014
- "A Systematic Review of Guilt Appeal in Environmental Marketing” in 12th Asian Academy of Management International Conference 2017, October 6-9, 2017, Malaysia.
- UCSI November Training Series 2018
- OBE Training 2018
- Committee in Malaysia Economic Forum by representative of World Bank (Malaysia) 2018
- UCSI University Research Workshop; conducted in November 2016
- Symposium on Blended learning Techniques held at UCSI University in November 2013
- Workshop on Statistical Data Analysis; Module 1 attended in November 2011
- Outcome Based Education (OBE) training conducted in December 2010
- In Charge (Faculty Level): UCSI University Teaching & Learning ( 2016-2018)
- Committee for Annual Program Review Meeting (APRM), B.A. (Hons) in Marketing Programme, Department of Marketing, Faculty of Business and Science (FoBIS) UCSI University.
Excellence teaching award for May semester 2017 – Retail Brand Management Subject.
2017-2019: Member; Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP) Canada.