Faculty/Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Conduct research on a full-tile basis at the faculty/institute that the Post-Doctoral Research Fellow is affiliated to. The research area will be Multidisciplinary: Digital Lives, Digital Learning, Bullying and Cyberbullying
- Produce a minimum of 5 publications (full length research articles) in high impact WoS or Scopus indexed journals (Q1 or Q2) per year.
- Supervise undergraduate final year and Master’s degree students as assigned by the supervisor(s) and/or faculty/institute.
- Handle tutorials and/or lectures for no more than 3 hours per week.
- Malaysian PhD Holder in the related field.
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience in performing research, using statistics and analysing data.
- Able to occasionally work outside the office, traveling to meet with clients, or conduct in-person interviews and focus group sessions.
- Proficient in IT software and applications. Knowledge of Web-based operations. Technical knowledge to design, supervise and interpret surveys.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
Deadline: 30 Sep 2022 | Last Update: 18 Jul 2022