|Approval Code||R2/345/4/0669; 12/2024|
|Accreditation Code||A 11187|
|Course Duration||2 Years (14 weeks per semester, 7 weeks per short semester)|
|Course Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Intakes||January, May and September|
The Diploma in Management programme provides students with the appropriate knowledge and core leadership competencies for successful careers at a junior management level. Throughout the programme, students are exposed to a variety of courses pertinent to the sector, which include communication, key principles in accounting and marketing, amongst others.
In the final year, students work with the Faculty’s industry partners in co-operative placements and gain valuable insight into actual industrial projects. Diploma holders may choose to pursue further studies in business or management-related degree programmes.
The assessment includes a combination of examinations, projects and assignments. Students will acquire up-to-date vocational skills that are relevant and competitive. This reflects the complex and challenging nature of the accounting, finance and business realms.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS minimum Band 5.0
- TOEFL (Internet-based) minimum 42
- Cambridge English Qualification and Test minimum score of 154
- Pearson Test of English minimum score 47
- MUET minimum Band 3
- Applicants who have studied at least one year in a programme at an Institution of Higher Learning with minimum overall CGPA of 2.00 / average percentage of 50% where English is the medium of instruction. Applicants must produce a verification letter from the Institute of Higher Learning confirming the medium used in the delivery of the programme was in English can be exempted from the English language requirements stated above.
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of Department to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
'A' Levels principal – 'A' to 'E'
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors, and our graduates will be suitably equipped with vital employability skills and knowledge to assume significant roles in the accounting, financial and business sectors.
- Basic English
- English Foundation
- Business Essentials
- Quantitative Techniques
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Introduction to Office Tools
- Introduction to Statistics
- Study Skills & Employability
- Oral Communication Skills
- Principles of Accounting
- Basic and Practices of Marketing
- Introduction to Logistics Studies
- Business Communication for Diploma (MPU-U2)
- Business Law - Malaysian Perspective (MPU-U3)
- Extracurricular Learning Experience 1 (MPU-U4)
- Co-operative Placement 1
- Financial Accounting for Diploma
- Business Law (Diploma)
- Fundamentals of Management
- Cost and Management Accounting for Diploma
- Organisational Behavior for Diploma
- Managing People for Diploma
- Entrepreneurship for Diploma
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Finance
- Fundamentals of Database Systems
- Extracurricular Learning Experience 2 (MPU-U4)
- Co-operative Placement 2
- Malaysian Studies
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 2
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
International Degree Pathway (IDP) via Dip. Management
|B Business (Hons)||Diploma + 2||Galway Mayo Institute of Technology||Ireland||€ 9950|
|B Business Management||Diploma + 2||University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 36336|
|B Commerce||Diploma + 2||University of Queensland||Australia||AUD 36336|
|Bachelor of Science Business and Management||Diploma + 2||University of Northampton||United Kingdom||£ 11,700|
For enquiry, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at +603 9101 8880 ext 2066.