|Approval Code||R/345/4/0671; 10/2024|
|Subject Area||Management and Administration|
|Course Mode||Full-time with evening classes|
|Course Duration||2 years and 5 months|
|Course Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Intakes||January, May and September|
The Executive Diploma in Real Estate (EDRE) is an exclusive programme like no other offering a one-stop learning and networking platform that blends the best of industry and academia. The course provides a golden opportunity for a Career and Business Mentorship Programme with an award-winning real estate consultancy group en-route to obtaining your diploma. The diploma is provided by UCSI University – #1 Private University in Malaysia and top 2% of all global universities in the QS World University Ranking 2019.
300+ real estate practitioners have enrolled in the programme since 2015 and more than 100+ graduates have obtained their PEA status from the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers (BOVAEP).
The assessments consist of a combination of examinations, projects and assignments. Students will acquire up-to-date knowledge and technical skills that are relevant in the real estate business.
Obtaining your Executive Diploma in Real Estate is your first step to becoming a Probationary Estate Agent (PEA). Upon fulfilling further requirements and examinations you will qualify as a full-fledged Registered Estate Agent (REA).
As a Registered Estate Agent (REA), your career opportunities include:
- Setting-up your own real estate firm. The firm can be either operated as a sole proprietorship, partnership, or body corporate (Sdn Bhd).
- Employment as a Managing Director/ Executive Director/ Director/ Resident Manager in a registered real estate firm.
- Employing up to a total of 30 real estate negotiators to assist the real estate agent in providing real estate services.
- Providing real estate services in assisting property owners in selling, renting and leasing out their properties and also in assisting buyers, tenants and lessees in securing their properties.
- Property Taxation
- Land Economics
- Principles of Property Investment and Valuation
- Law Relating to Property
- Real Estate Agency Practice
- Building Technology and Maintenance
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Accounting
- Professional Practice
- Principles and Practice of Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Malaysian Studies (MPU- U1)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Workshops (MPU- U2)
- Introduction to Malaysian Law (MPU- U3)
- Project Paper (MPU- U4)
- Real Estate Community (MPU – U4)
- Business Communication
- Fundamental of Management
- Business Ethics
- Business Essentials
- Oral Communication Skills
- Introduction to Office Tools
- Internet Marketing
- Building Technology 2
- Managing People for Real Estate
Note: This programme is conducted on a modular-basis and does not required pre-requisites.
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
Full exemption from BOVAEA’S written exam Parts 1 & 2