- Name of grant: PSIF
Funder: UCSI University
Project Title: Water management in aquaculture industry using membrane filtration technique.
Duration: 2 years
Amount: RM 23700
Published Journal Paper
- Ching Yin Ng, Zahira Yaakob, Ehsan Ali, Aung Min Min and Ng Sheng Wa. Characterization of Various Microalgae for Biodiesel Fuel Production. Journal of Materials Science and Engineering A1 (2011) 80-86.
- Abdul Wahab Mohammad, Ching Yin Ng, Ying Pei Lim and Gen Hong Ng, 2012. Ultrafiltration in Food Processing Industry: Review on A pplication, Membrane Fouling, and Fouling Control. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 5: 1143-1156.
- Law Yong Ng, Abdul Wahab Mohammad & Ching Yin Ng. 2013. A review on nanofiltration membrane fabrication and modification using polyelectrolytes: Effective ways to develop membrane selective barriers and rejection capability. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science 197–198(0): 85-107.
- Ching Yin Ng, Abdul Wahab Mohammad and Law Yong Ng, 2013. Membrane Performance and Potential Separation of Cytokinins during Ultrafiltration of Skimmed Coconut Milk. Advanced Science Letters, 19: 3620-3624.
- Ching Yin Ng, Abdul Wahab Mohammad, Law Yong Ng and J. M. Jahim 2014. Membrane fouling mechanisms during ultrafiltration of skimmed coconut milk. Journal of Food Engineering 142(0): 190-200.
- Ching Yin Ng, Abdul Wahab Mohammad, Law Yong Ng and J.M. Jahim. 2014. Sequential fractionation of value-added products using membrane processes. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. (In Press)
- Ching Yin Ng, Abdul Wahab Mohammad, Law Yong Ng & Jahim, Jamaliah Md. 2014. Membrane fouling mechanisms during ultrafiltration of skimmed coconut milk. Journal of Food Engineering 142(0): 190-200.
- Law Yong Ng, Abdul Wahab Mohammad, Ching Yin Ng, Choe Peng Leo & Rohani, Rosiah. 2014. Development of nanofiltration membrane with high salt selectivity and performance stability using polyelectrolyte multilayers. Desalination 351(0): 19-26.
- E. Mahmoudi, W. Lun Ang, C. Yin Ng, L. Yong Ng, A. Wahab Mohammad, A. Benamor, 2019. Distinguishing characteristics and usability of graphene oxide based on different sources of graphite feedstock, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science,
- Law Yong Ng, Ching Yin Ng, Ebrahim Mahmoudi, Chin Boon Ong and Abdul Wahab Mohammad. 2018. A review of the management of inflow water, wastewater and water reuse by membrane technology for a sustainable production in shrimp farming. Journal of Water Process Engineering. 23 (2018) 27-44.
- L.Y. Ng & C.Y. Ng, 2017. Performance Study of Ceramic Filter Module in Recirculated Aquaculture System (RAS). IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 206. 012080.
- Comparison Study of Adsorbent Produced from Renewable Resources: Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunch (OPEFB) and Rice Husk. 4th Advanced Materials Conference 2018 (AMC 2018), 27-28 November 2018. Hilton Hotel Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Performance Study of Ceramic Filter Module in Recirculated Aquaculture System (RAS). 29th Symposium of Malaysian Chemical Engineers (SOMChE) 2016, 1-3 December 2016. Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.