Faculty/Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
This is a role to support the MD programme of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is conducted in Springhill campus for the preclinical phase which comprises of year 3, 4, and 5.
- You shall coordinate the course(s) run by the school, its’ timetable, academic calendar and logistic planning with academic department and the students.
- You shall liaise with other departments such as registrar office, finance, student enrollment centre and human resource.
- You shall know the courses thoroughly and liaise with relevant parties on changes and developments related to the school.
- You shall coordinate all classes, examinations, viva, assignments and research project submissions.
- You shall ensure all the relevant information is uploaded on the school’s learning management system for the students.
- You shall coordinate all liaisons between the administrative staff, subject matter experts, clinical researchers, lecturers and others.
- You shall assist in MQA submissions and coordination of external examiner visits and reports.
- You shall develop and maintain all relevant recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- You shall establish operating policies and procedures.
- You shall prepare and ensure school’s documentation for audits is complete.
- You shall attend school meetings or any other relevant meetings and minute the meetings.
- You shall work closely with the student enrollment centre and to be involved in marketing strategies, events and activities of the school.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be given to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor qualification in relevant field.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in administrative.
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Attentiveness to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to operate personal computer and various software packages
- Efficient and accountable
Deadline: 31 Jul 2023 | Last Update: 23 May 2023