Faculty/Department: UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible for the overall business of the room and banquet revenue of the hotel while assisting the Sales & Marketing Manager in expanding a larger clientele.
- Develops the sales strategy for his or her sector in accordance with the sales department's policies.
- Review the marketing campaigns conducted, analyze and check the growth of the market in his or her sector, produce monthly reports, settling management indicators, analyzing statistics and managing a budget.
- To achieve the hotel’s budget in terms of overall Room & Catering budget by formulating marketing strategies, development and coordination of sales activities to further enhance market share and supervision of the sales team.
- Maximizing business opportunities in the targeted segment in the market.
- Analyzing current strategy, demand and competition.
- Preferably candidate with Bachelor's Degree, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism Management, Management, Sales & Marketing.
- At least 2 years working experience in similar position in Hotel Sales (Room and Catering Sales).
- Possess good communication skills, excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to plan and execute events with a strong sense of detail.
- Knowledge of organizing events and meeting client requests.
- Computer literate and knowledge of the Delphi system would be an advantage.
Deadline: 30 Sep 2022 | Last Update: 09 Aug 2022