- A dedicated Pharmacy Postgraduate Lab was launched in 2011 to facilitate cutting-edge research. The lab is equipped with advanced facilities like high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR), and UV-Visible spectrometer, among others.
- This lab is used to train students on the technology of drug formulation, formulation evaluation and quality assurance of drugs. UCSI pharmacy students have the option of undertaking a research project and this lab was purpose built to facilitate that.
- The Pharmacy Practice Lab is used by students to practice and master their drug compounding and preparation skills in various dosage forms, including the injectables before entering the workforce. A new cleanroom facility is included in this lab.
- This Lab provides students the equipment and opportunities to explore disease mechanisms, new pharmacological tools and new medications.
- This lab was specifically designed for students to practice their skills in patient counselling and medication dispensing as pharmacists in training.
- A facility that mimics the clean room facilities available in pharmaceutical manufacturing industries, allowing students to practice and learn the necessary skills of aseptic preparation of pharmaceutical compounds.
- A facility to temporarily house laboratory animals for hands on physiological and pharmacological practicals on live animals
- A facility that has high end laboratory equipments to further analyze, quantify and detect elements in the pharmaceutical compound prepared