Rooms / Halls
- The five-storey UCSI University Library offers a comprehensive collection of all the latest texts and references, both in hardcopy and online. The e-Library provides access to a wide array of references, from academic peer-reviewed international journals to music scores and audio-visual items. Also available are discussion rooms and workstations, as well as supplementary audio references.
- This room is fully equipped with state-of-the-art conference equipment, including individual delegate microphones and audio-visual apparatus, making it the ideal venue for conducting meeting, conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Apart from serving as an alternate examination hall as well as the location for the University's annual convocation ceremony and other social functions, the Multipurpose Hall can accommodate up to 420 pax for examinations and 700 pax for dinner functions.
- Dewan Tan Sri Ahmad Razali (DETSAR)
Fully equipped with air-conditioning and a sound system, the Hall can accommodate up to 660 pax for examinations and 1,000 pax for dinner functions.
Other Examination Venues
There are other allocated examination venues such as rooms located on the fourth floor of Block C and the various laboratories in Block B and elsewhere, depending on the number of candidates and the type of tests to be carried out.
- Well-equipped with sound systems, audio/visuals, and recording facilities, the Recital Hall and the Auditorium is well-designed for professional performances and functions, furnished with theatre-style seating for 450 people.
- Active Learning Classrooms (ALCs) can be described as interactive spaces where information and technology are combined to facilitate learning and teaching. Instructors are provided with unique opportunities to explore how space and technology can promote student learning.
- Throughout its nearly 30-year history of excellence, UCSI Group has garnered numerous accolades both local and international. These are displayed at the UCSI Group Showroom. Visitors can also bring home a UCSI souvenir from the Premium Gifts section of the Showroom.
The auditorium is fully air-conditioned, equipped with projector screens and even a sound system. It can host up to 200 people (theater-style) at a single use. It also has a unique 180-degree view of the surrounding area and is conveniently located next to other function rooms.
Explore the Auditorium
Take a 360 degree tour!
Discussion rooms are located at a cosy and quiet area of the library. A total of seven discussion rooms are opened to students for projects and assignment discussions.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed.
- The Training Room can be used for workshops, lectures, presentations and other activities which provides a suitable environment for learning outside the classroom. It also may be used for training programmes and departmental meetings.
- The AV room is for conducting workshops, courses, lectures and other library-organised activities. It is located on the fifth floor of the Library and is fully- equipped to play videotapes, videodiscs and audiocassettes.
- The classrooms at UCSI are conducive for teaching and learning and provides the appropriate ambience for students to focus on their studies including giving presentations. Alternately, the whiteboards in the classrooms are also a useful method of teaching and fosters a learning environment.
- These are designated study spots for self-learning, reading and doing other assignments. Students will enjoy a quiet and calm atmosphere which will help them to concentrate and complete their tasks.
- This is the ideal place for events such as launches, talks and lectures which can accommodate a large number of people. It is located in Block G of UCSI University, KL Campus and is spacious and comfortable. It is also easily accessible, situated at the Ground Floor.
- This large room can be used to conduct teaching and learning. Located at the first floor in Block G of UCSI University, KL campus, this spacious room can accommodate almost 100 people at one time. Additionally, this room is also suitable to be used for trainings and workshops.