Sports & Recreation
- The Multipurpose Hall has two indoor badminton courts for students and staff to use on weekdays, provided there are no examinations, functions or classes at that time. Students and staff must bring their own badminton racquets and shuttlecocks, but may borrow the badminton nets through the Student Council office.
- Staff and students can use the indoor basketball court on weekdays when the Multipurpose Hall is not booked for functions, events and examinations, or classes.
- Students and staff may use the University’s Gymnasium, which has stationary bicycles, treadmills, free weights and machines. They may also consult an experienced gymnasium instructor who can supervise the training sessions during prescribed hours.
- The Campus’ North Wing premise is equipped with three Squash Courts, which were built in compliance with national requirements.
Located at the Campus’ North Wing premise, the swimming pool is covered with a canopy to make it pretty much an all-weather facility where you can indulge in your favourite pastime, come rain or shine.Explore the Swimming Pool at North Wing
Take a 360 degree tour!
- Housed at the North Wing campus, the roofed futsal court also doubles up as a basketball court to meet the requirements of UCSI’s active students.