Faculty/Department: Sekolah Sri UCSI Sdn Bhd (Subang, Selangor)
- You shall demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- You shall develop creative ideas, concepts and design artwork, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the organization objectives.
- You shall manage the school’s yearbook.
- You shall familiarize with the local advertisement media such as the type, the size and the price.
- You shall create basic tagline with catchy statement or wordings.
- You shall creative in all the advertisement designs (both ATL and BTL promotional materials).
- You shall provide UCSI Schools a corporate “visual’ brand image via all the promotional materials.
- You shall have creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- You shall develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research, mostly in education and training industry.
- You shall be responsible for development and maintenance of Company’s Website, Social networking such as Facebook, Twitter and E-banner
- You shall be responsible to develop and execute strong creative work, think conceptually based on creative briefs and business strategies.
- You shall create flash animations for video content and web system.
- You shall upload promotions info/news onto website.
- You shall design brochure, leaflet, banner ads and related marketing materials on the websites.
- You shall able to design, develop web layout, animation, e-newsletter and graphical images and content management flow of websites.
- You shall contribute effectively to marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- You shall perform all other duties relating to the above may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Software and hardware troubleshooting for PC, laptop and etc.
- Knowledge on computer hardware, software, network, wireless and other smart gadgets within the company’s IT infrastructure.
- To troubleshoot systems and network issues and diagnose IT issues.
- To provide technical support to the end-users.
- To perform any other duties from time to time as assigned by your supervisor.
- Candidate must possess experience with content management systems, print design software and online marketing tools, including the following software, Joomla, flash, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Candidate must be proficient in verbal and written skills in English.
- Candidate needs to have the ability to analyse web application reporting tools (Google Analytics & proprietary reporting systems).
- Candidate needs to be able to demonstrate a high level creativity and originality.
- Candidate must have customer service focused skills
- Candidate must possess professional appearance and disposition
- Candidate must be pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Candidate must possess strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Candidate must be able to close sales effectively
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to learn, hardworking, able to complete task within timeline given.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated, flexibility to be on call to support after office hours for critical issues if required and work independently and as a team.
Interested candidates, please email your CV to HR Department ([email protected])
Deadline: 31 Jul 2022 | Last Update: 19 Nov 2021