- Architect, Architects Registration Board, UK (ARB) – Part 1 & 2
- Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia (LAM) – Part 1 & 2
- Learning From Live Build: The dynamic tension between creator and users in small scale architecture – an examination of the concrete garden project (2014), Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- An experiment of scale: the anatomy of Kengo Kuma’s GC prostho research museum (2016), Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- Visitor Interpretive Centre by Lim Ker Chwing, Featured in Architecture Malaysia (AM) Volume 22, Issue 4. (2010)
- SABE Yearbook 07/19 & 01/20, UCSI University. (2020)
- August 2019 – Students Work Exhibition:
Impermanence Bus Shelter Competition Design, Kajang, Malaysia.
- Feb 2020 – Student Works Exhibition:
Lukis Siang Malam with Vernadoc, Taiping, Malaysia.
- Feb 2020 – Students Work Exhibition :
Tamu Temu Timun, Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.