Faculty/Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
The MD programme of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is conducted in Springhill campus for the preclinical phase and years 3, 4, and 5.The qualifications are based on the professional degrees such as MRCP, FRCS, or MMed. Phd is of course a welcome qualification. This position requires commitment to teaching, research & scholarly activities and contribution to programme administration and management.
- MBBS & PhD in related field would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- To contribute in research and publications.
- Supervision of post graduate students.