Sales & Marketing Executive
Faculty/Department: Uni Comms International Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To accomplish marketing and sales objectives, recruit and communicate job expectations to Agents.
- To achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans, and execute the plan; exercise quality customer-service standards; identify problem areas and resolve the problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- To accomplish marketing and sales objectives by executing merchandising, and trade promotion programs.
- To identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- To contribute to product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying market opportunities.
- To provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends in MVNO business.
- To provide feedback & analysis on mobile behavior of target consumer group.
- To accomplish any other jobs to be assigned from time to time.
- To ensure accurate reporting and tracking of sales receipts & cash in/outflow.
- To ensure that reporting are provided in timely manner.
- Minimun diploma in any discipline.
- Able to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Excellent in communication and negotiation.
- Possess high degree of integrity.
- Adequate ICT knowledge and able to learn and apply ICT systems.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021