Faculty/Department: Student Enrolment Centre
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Growth Enrolment
- Take charge of electronic platforms of student enrolment activities.
- Ensure New Student Enrolment target are met in every intake.
- Monitor the progress of New Student Enrolment and update to the leadership team in SEC from time to time.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, both internal (e.g: Enrolment, Marcomm, SPD), and external (e.g: faculties, digital marketing, SAA, etc) to meet the expected outcome.
- To assist and support the team including addressing training needs for them.
- Marketing Intelligence
- To assist in propose, develop, and execute in market expansion plans for National team.
- To master all UCSI University products.
- Improve the eEnrolment processes and productivity.
- Supporting and Administrative Activities
- To support any ad-hoc or pre-planned marketing recruitment activities.
- To build a solid relationship with the team members and foster a culture of excellent in communication with one another.
- From time to time to up-date individual sales kit
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 year working experience. Experience in student recruitment field will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and analytic skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2022 | Last Update: 03 Oct 2022