Faculty/Department: Student Affairs and Alumni
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Provide individual/Group/E-Counselling and Consultation to students which related with their psychological well-being.
- Liaise with University stakeholders when needed pertaining to students’ well-being.
- Plan, organize and conduct developmental programmes and activities relates with personal development/Mental Health.
- Work closely with other mental health professionals for referral and professional network.
- Provide crisis management by working closely with respective stakeholders.
- Proactive in contributing towards the betterment of the department.
- Engage with Student Affairs & Alumni’ events and provide assistance actively.
- Must be a registered and a licensed counsellor under Lembaga Kaunselor Malaysia (LKM).
- Degree in Counselling; preferable Masters in Counselling.
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in the field.
- Able to work with clients from multicultural background.
- Able to speak in Mandarin.
- Able to work in a team.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
Deadline: 31 Mar 2023 | Last Update: 13 Jul 2022