Faculty/Department: Group Sustainability Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
1. Event Coordination
• Organise SD events together with the relevant departments/companies in the Group. See through smooth running of events, in liaison with other members of a committee and coordinate with the writers for media relations and speeches development, and videographers for photos and videos.
• Support administration work in data management, stock keeping, reports, etc.
3. Communication Support
• Support the ongoing communication for reaching-in the UCSI community, and for out-reaching the greater community where required.
• Work with Division graphic and multimedia for design for promotion and related materials.
• Assist with ideas to promote sustainability.
4. Others as required by the Management.
1. Degree with 2 years relevant experience or Diploma with 5 years experience.
2. Previous experience in event coordination.
3. Good written and verbal communication skills in English
4. Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia is an added value
5. Have a good events/functions exposure and confident to work at corporate level
6. Competency in computer skills and basic Information and Communication Technology:
7. Setting-up on-line survey and registration, e.g. Google Form, Survey Monkey