Guideline to Apply
- Download the application form HERE.
- Select preferred academic semester to study at UCSI
- Select number of subjects/modules to study
- Indicate preferred duration of internship to undergo (optional)
- Indicate areas/disciplines of modules to study
- Email the application form and requested documents to email@example.com
Upon submission of full application, you shall receive the following documents from us via email (within 5 working days):
- Document A: UCSI’s Letter of Offer
- Document B: Course Selection Form
- Document C: Institution Agreement/Consent Form
- A price list and summary of subjects/modules available during the requested semester
You are advised to confirm your acceptance at least 7 weeks before semester commencement. For non-Malaysian applicants, UCSI will apply on your behalf a Student Visa via EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/.
To confirm acceptance of offer, you are required to facilitate the following:
- Applicant and Faculty/Programme Head to sign on the acceptance section of Document A
- Confirm your selections of subjects/modules by filling-in Document B
- Gain consent from your Faculty Head/Dean on your credit transfer arrangement by obtaining his/her signature on Document C
- Enclose a bank transfer slip of RM1750 (approx. USD538) registration fee to UCSI Education Sdn. Bhd. - CIMB Islamic Bank Berhad Bank Account Number: 86-0213894-3 (Swift Code: CTBBMYKL)
- Undergo a medical screening process according to EMGS’ guidelines. To find out more, kindly download and print a copy of Health Examination Form from EMGS’ website at https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/how-to-apply/medical-screening.html/ (Not required for applicants from United Kingdom, Japan, USA, Australia, South Korea, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey)
Upon submission of your confirmation, the University shall send you an invoice for the total fee and apply for your student visa, which would take approximately 6-7 weeks.
Upon receiving your Visa Approval
You shall receive your Visa Approval Letter from UCSI’s Visa Processing Unit <firstname.lastname@example.org> via email.
Kindly inform us 7 days before your departure to Malaysia for airport-pickup arrangement. You may email your flight details to email@example.com.
You are also required to make the full payment of the invoice received.