REALITY TV SHOW ‘RAJA SAWIT’ BY TV3SIOW HUI SEA, SITI HAJAR BINTI BADRULHISHAM |  Diploma In Culinary Arts
Award: 2nd Runner Up
NEXT BIG CHEF BLACK BOX CHALLENGE 2019Shaun Wei Jin, Jung Quan, Reva Kartika Makmur, Phang Zhi Ying
Best Dish Award: Soup
Shaun Wei Jin
(Diploma In Culinary Art)
Reva Kartika Makmur
Phang Zhi Ying
(Bachelor in Hospitality Administration)
NEXT BIG CHEF BLACK BOX CHALLENGE 2019Akshay Datta Khade, Kang Dae Yoon, Sayyed firdous, Huda Hussain |  Diploma In Culinary Arts
2nd Runner Up
BATTLE OF THE CHEF 2018, PENANG
Muhammad Aiman bin Saiful Anuar
Award: Bronze Medal
Category: Main course Chicken
Aiman Haqim bin Mohd Ali
Award: Bronze Medal
Catergory: Main Course Lamb
Tan Aun Chee
Category: Main Course Duck
Catergory: Main Course Fish or Seafood
Sharoul Fitri bin Shamsul
Catergory: Main Course Fish or Seafood.
1ST MALAYSIA CHEFS AND COOKS CONGRESS 2019, PANGGUNG ANNIVERSARI, KUALA LUMPUR
Angel Tan – GOLD MEDAL
Mak Shuet Yzeng – GOLD MEDAL +Most Outstanding Award - Womens Category
Camilla Chen – SILVER MEDAL
Syuhailla – SILVER MEDAL +Most Outstanding Award - University Category
Aiman Anuar - SILVER MEDAL
Danish – SILVER MEDAL
Siti Hajar – SILVER MEDAL
Hui Sea – SILVER MEDAL
Aiman Haqim – BRONZE
Sharoul Fitri – BRONZE
ACRHITECTURE AT ITS FINESTDoris Quek |  Alumna, B.Sc. (Hons) Architecture Technology
- Currently curator for Kongsi KL
- Founded Little Planet Project Lab in 2015
- Initiated Booku in 2016 - a book space featuring a book reading club, screenings, exhibitions and literature art re-creation engaging readership community.
- Worked at Architron Design Consultants, Malaysia
- Obtained her Professional Diploma in Architecture with merit from University of East London
A GLOBAL JOURNEY IN ARCHITECTUREEngeland Apostol |  Alumnus, B.Sc. (Hons) Architecture Technology
- Currently working at Weston Williamson & Partners, UK
- Graduated MArchD with Distinction, Oxford Brookes University.
- Architectural Designer with over 4 years professional experience in international residential and hospitality projects across South East Asia, India, China and USA.
- Played key role in award winning projects including National Design Centre in Singapore
- Winning track record in design competitions across Europe
WON ONE OF THE 3RD ICMBB'S BEST POSTER PRIZE.Noor Alali |  MSc Biotechnology
The 3rd ICMBB, held from 24-25 April 2019, was co-organized by the Faculty of Applied Sciences at UCSI University and the Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology & Biotechnology.
FAS BIOTECHNOLOGY STUDENT WINS BEST POSTER PRIZE AT THE 30TH INTERVARSITY BIOCHEMISTRY SEMINAR.Choo Yik Jin |  BSc (Hons) Biotechnology
Won the Best Poster prize at the 30th Intervarsity Biochemistry Seminar (IBS) held on 4th May 2019 at University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus. The annual IBS is organized by the Malaysian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (MSBMB) and involves participants from 15 public and private universities.
FAS FOOD SCIENCE STUDENTS SHINE AT INTERVARSITY PALM OIL QUIZ COMPETITION.Ong Teik Siun and Cheong Hui Ann |  BSc (Hons) Food Science with Nutrition
Winning 2nd place in the Intervarsity Palm Oil Quiz Competition organised by Malaysia Palm Oil Council (MPOC). It was held on 18th April 2019 during CEO Day at UPM in conjunction with Love MY Palm Oil Campaign. The campaign was launched by Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir.