Admin Assistant Cum Despatch
Faculty/Department: Group Finance Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall work with the Executive, Procurement and General Administration, Group Finance Office for all duties assigned to you.
- To perform data entry including purchase order, purchase invoice, update of asset in the system.
- To identify fixed asset under UCSI Group, to tag the asset and coordinate on the transfer and disposal exercise.
- To coordinate and dispose of recyclable waste.
- To perform administrative duties including filing, scanning, packing and transporting of documents as and when needed.
- To carry out all despatch duties assigned for UCSI Group within Klang Valley and Selangor area, as well as internal despatch.
- To pay all bills and government contributions for UCSI Group.
- To take care the motor vehicle entrusted to you and submit petrol claim with valid original receipt.
- You are to take full responsibility on the assets or documents entrusted to you if the lost is due to your negligent.
- You are to be responsible to pay for any compound, summon or penalty incurred to the company motor vehicle entrusted for your usage.
- To frank letters and arrange posting for all documents under UCSI Group.
- To report back to office once despatch job is completed.
- To return the company motor vehicle entrusted to you back to the campus daily.
- To record daily itinerary in the log book.
- To return all documents back to office daily and do not keep documents overnight.
- To assist mails collection from the Reception to Group Finance Office.
- To assist mail or courier collection from Post Office or Courier company as and when needed.
- To keep information strictly confidential.
- To work flexibly as part of a team and participate fully in the development of the department.
- You shall perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by Chief Finance Officer and your supervisor from time to time.
- To renew and pass a copy of your motorcyclist license B2 to GHR for safekeeping on yearly basis.
- Secondary school achiever.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in relating area.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021