Faculty/Department: Global Engagement Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Work closely with the Line Supervisor/ Manager to develop University projects and initiatives to increase the recruitment into IDP.
- Co-manage IDP partnerships and collaborations in line with the University’s internationalisation strategy.
- Work with Faculties to develop their international agendas including international agreements, IDP student management and administrative setups with faculty staff.
- Arrange visits by delegations from international universities and other governmental bodies.
- Co-develop advice and guidance materials on IDP for staff and students and disseminate these through appropriate channels.
- Provide advice and guidance to students on the range of IDP options available and to assist and support student applications for IDP as appropriate.
- Coordinate the promotion of IDP opportunities for students through a range of channels. This may include attendance at open days or other specific events on and off campus.
- Deliver appropriate orientation and induction activities for incoming and outgoing students undertaking a range of international IDP activities.
- Provide secretarial support for various committees related to partnerships and /or student under IDP.
- To manage the administrative aspects of CRM, telemarketing and enquiry handling.
- Any other tasks as directed by the Line Supervisor/ Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 2-3 years related working experience.
- Performance driven and result oriented.
- Excellent communication skills especially in English.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Willingness to travel.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 27-May-2020