The student MUST inform UCSI University, Sarawak Campus the following information by fax (+6082- 596975) attention to International Office or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before departure:
- Date & Time of departure from home country
- Date & Time of arrival to Kuching International Airport (KIA)
- Flight name & number
Before the student leaves for the airport, he / she must make sure to bring along the following important documents:
- Passport (must be valid for at least 12 months before expiry)
- Original Copy of Visa Approval Letter or Valid Entry Visa
The student is required to fill in the Disembarkation Card provided by the airline crew. Please keep the card stub.
After leaving the airplane, the student is required to obtain clearance at the Immigrations Counter. UCSI University, Sarawak Campus representative will stand by at the arrival hall, holding a placard (piece of paper) printed with the student's name and flight details. The student must be ready with the following documents:
- Passport (must be valid for at least 12 months before expiry).
- Original copy of Visa Approval Letter or Valid Entry Visa.
After Immigration Clearance procedures, UCSI University, Sarawak Campus representative will send you to the Residential Hall.