The Online Registration Form is to be completed and acknowledged by applicants. To register, click here. Prior to registering, you are advised to check on your eligibility status with the University counsellors.
Kindly upload the softcopies of the following documents:
Academic transcripts and completion certificate
In the event that these documents are not published in English, applicants are to provide copies of the original and official English-translated versions
- Transfer students from other institutions
If applicants are seeking credit exemptions, additional documents like the final transcripts, programme syllabus and portfolio (if any) are required.
- For Postgraduate Applications, kindly include:
Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- 2-3 page essay (i.e. your personal statement) in relation to your goals and objectives and how this programme will meet or enhance those objectives
- Passport validity must not be less than 18 months from the date of admission/submission to the university.
- All pages of the passport – including the cover pages – are required (in colour).
- Kindly make sure that the page numbers of the passport are clearly visible.
- Coloured, with white background
- Photograph measurement: Height (45mm) and Width (35mm)
Completed by registered clinic/hospital in the home country.
Upon arrival, the student must undergo Health Examination at a private hospital in Sarawak. The results of the Health Examination Medical Report will be released within 2 weeks.
All International Students are required to reside at the Residential Hall for their first semester at UCSI University, Kuching Campus unless prior arrangements has been made and approved by UCSI University, Kuching Campus management. All the above documents must be mailed or couriered to:
UCSI University, Kuching Campus
Lot 2976, Block 7,
Muara Tebas Land District, Sejingkat
93450 Kuching, Sarawak.
Tel: +6082 - 596 965
Fax: +6082 - 596 975
- Declaration Letter: discrepancy of name on passport & academic transcripts; to be issued by home country’s Ministry of Education OR by home country's commissioner of oath.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC - Sudan): for students with Sudanese passport. To be issued by Sudan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malasyia.
- Eligibility Letter (EL - Iran): for students with Iranian passport. To be issued by Iran Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Please send the Application Fee by Telegraphic Transfer (TT) and fax the TT receipt, with the student's name written on it, to UCSI University.i. *APPLICATION FEE
|PROGRAMME TYPE||Application Fee|
|Certificate in English||1,050||284|
Any balance left after bank charges have been made will be credited into the student's tuition fees account. Once the payment is made through telegraphic transfer, please send an e-mail to alert our Student Enroment Centre at [email protected].
*Application fee is based on the exchange rate of 1USD=RM3.70. This exchange rate is subject to change.
All fees must be sent by telegraphic transfer to:
|Students of All Countries|
| Beneficiary’s Bank: CIMB Bank Berhad (Twin Tower)|
Banker’s Address: Twin Towers, No 2691, Lot 25 & 26, Block 10, KLCD, 3rd Mile Rock Road, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak, MALAYSIA.
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Beneficiary Bank Account No.: 8005-0884-17
Beneficiary: UCSI Education Sdn. Bhd.
Beneficiary’s Address: Lot 2976, Block 7, Muara Tebas Land District, Sejingkat, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Beneficiary’s Telephone No.: +6082-596 965 Ext 4020 / 4022
Beneficiary’s Fax No.: +6082-596 975
Upon meeting the entry requirements and receiving the payment (Applications Fee and EMGS Visa Processing Fee), the University will email a scanned copy of the Conditional Letter of Offer (CLO). Then, UCSI University will proceed to apply for the Visa Approval Letter on behalf of the student. This process will take approximately 8-10 weeks.
When remittance of the Initial Fees and Miscellaneous Fees (as stated in the LoA including total rental and deposit for staying at the Residential Hall) have been credited into UCSI University's bank account via Telegraphic Transfer (refer to Step 1), UCSI University will courier the original LoA and the Original Visa Approval Letter (VAL) to the student upon request only.