Faculty/Department: Group Finance Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall prepare and/or assist in the preparing full set of accounts for UCSI Group of Companies, especially on Accounts Receivable, Issuing of Inter-company debit/credit notes,
- Maintenance of various Deposit accounts (receivables and payables), Contra accounts, Accruals, Advances, Inter-company Balances within the Group, Trade & Sundry debtors and the Fixed Assets Register.
- You shall perform daily bank-in task, this will be on rotation basis.
- You shall prepare Journals, Bank & Deposit reconciliations & Maintain Fixed Asset Register.
- You shall coordinate with all Finance members for prompt and accurate closing.
- You shall administer the Petty Cash.
- You shall assist Auditors in matters pertaining to the closing of UCSI Group of Companies Accounts.
- You shall prepare timely monthly Financial Reports for the Group Finance Office.
- You shall act as back up for absent colleagues by assisting, for example, in the preparation of cheques payment vouchers and attending to accounting queries.
- You shall handle Secretarial matters pertaining to the arrangement of delivery & signing of ROC documents and following it through with the Company Secretary.
- You shall enter payment/receipt vouchers of the transactions on daily/monthly basis e.g. invoices, claims, payroll, receipts and etc.
- You shall perform any ad hoc and other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling fullset accounts and knowledge of taxation
- Must be IT literate and have strong skills with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Pro-active and self-motivated, and possess a mature attitude with the ability to work independently and as a good team player
Deadline: 25 Oct 2022 | Last Update: 24 Aug 2022