Faculty/Department: Group Human Resource
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Process monthly payroll for the whole UCSI Group for final approval.
- Bonus/Salary Review Exercise – Prepares and check on the accuracy of spreadsheets. Obtain budget from Finance Office and send out individual worksheets to each cost/profit centers. Follow-up with the Heads to finalize.
- Annual HR Budget – work with VP, GHR to prepare and submit to Finance Office before deadline.
- EA/Slip Jawapan – Check on staff details/YTD salaries/PCB/EPF/SOCSO info and ensuring EA is printed before the statutory deadline. Signatory of Slip Jawapan.
- Payment for casual workers – Check and approval all timesheets of payment for student trainees, research assistants, teaching assistants, temporary workers (students or external), etc.
- OCBC liaison person – For staff loans provided by OCBC to full time staff.
- Group Insurance and Medical Benefits (UCSI Group and UCSI University)- Renewal, new
- Monthly payroll – full/part time staff, costing, compliance to deadline of submission to statutory bodies, charging back within subsidiaries as according to the function of staff (UCSI Group and UCSI University).
- Compensation – Adjuncts, Casual workers, Student Trainees, Research Assistants, Consultants, External Examiner, Guest Lectures, etc. (University).
- Statistics – Provides statistics for all purposes as requested by stakeholders. (Usually the University requires statistics for submission to relevant parties).
- MQA visits – Ensure the compilation of relevant documents are provided to QAE/Faculty concerned before the MQA visit.
- Lead a team in providing advisory and operational delivery in relation to compensation matters.
- Design, review, develop and implement Compensation policies, programs and salary schemes to achieve total rewards competitiveness.
- Lead HR improvement process and automation projects to achieve optimal efficiency.
- Participate in market surveys, benchmarking and analysis of company pay policies.
- To perform all other duties assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum a degree qualification in related field.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications i.e. spreadsheets, word processing, and database management.
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills.
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents.
Last Update: 30-Dec-2020