PhD in Computer Science, practice and theory professional with experience in lecturing & teaching: Programming, Data Structure and Algorithms, Data Mining & Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Database management System, Software Engineering, Introduction to Computer Security, and Introduction to Computer Networking, and solve computing problems and others. Ability to explain, lecture, present and teach (Demystifying Knowledge and Tutorials to students) with History of Academic Employment since 2001 with over 20 years of experience. I am Senior Lecturer in Computer Science, IEEE Member, TTT Trainer, Graduate, and Professional Technologist Certified MBOT, member of the Research Team, and Supervisor of degree and postgraduate students. Join to Industrial Sector that is related to IR4.0, and Emerging Technologies.
My current research interests are Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, Machine Learning, Data Science & Analysis, Object Oriented Programming, Time Series Analysis, Machine Learning and Climate Informatics, Emerging Technology and Innovative Applications, Academic Research and Contributions for postgraduate students.
- Automated Boolean Matrix Data Representation Scheme through AVL tree for Mining Association Rules. "Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences 7, no. 3 (2013): 307-317”. Scopus Journal.
- A Graph-Based Ant Colony Optimization for Association Rule Mining. “Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering 39, Springer, no. 6 (2014): 4651-4665”. ISI Journal Q3.
- A text mining system for deviation detection in financial documents." Intelligent Data Analysis 19, no. s1 (2015): S19-S44”. ISI Journal Q2.
- Discovering meaningful patterns for tropical climate change in Malaysia. International Journal of Global Warming 15.2 (2018): 157-174. ISI Journal Q3.
- An Empirical Analysis on the Importance of Self-Efficacy, Resource Facilitating Condition and Perceived Behavioural Control in Propelling One’s Intention to Purchase Halal Personal Care Products: The Moderating Role of Spiritual Intelligence, Acta Scientific Nutritional Health (ASNH), Volume 3, Issue 5, 2019.
- Ozone Suppression Classification Model in Klang Valley. Solid State Technology, 590-596, 2020.
ISI Publications are still in progress (submitted to journal):
- Influence Factors for Ozone Exceedance based on Ensemble Machine Learning Algorithms
ISI Publications are still in progress (Unpublished works / submitted to journal):
- A Fuzzy-based Frequent Patterns with Apriori for Spatio-Temporal Climate Changes
- Fuzzy-based Shapelet for mining climate change time series patterns." In Advances in Visual Informatics, pp. 38-50. Springer International Publishing, 2015”. I have collected Certificate of Best Paper Award.
Conference Publications: 6th International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI - 2022)
- AI-Based Home Security System With Face Recognition
- Mining Social Media Data To Classify User Contents In Minimized Network Structures
- Expert Systems with Applications
Invited as speaker:
- IEEE Membership Certificate 2022
- IEEE Computer Society Certificate of Membership 2022
- IEEE Consultants Network Certificate of Membership 2022
- IEEE Young Professionals Certificate of Membership 2022
- Professional Technologist Certificate from Malaysia Board of Technologists (MBOT) 2021
- Graduate Technologist Certificate from Malaysia Board of Technologists (MBOT) 2021
- Keynote Speaker, Reviewer – 1st International Conference in Emerging Technology and Innovative Applications – ICETIA19 – MAGIC Cyberjaya – Malaysia [ 21 – 22 October 2019].
- IEEE ICSCEE 2018 Reviewer : International Conference on Smart Computing and Electronic Enterprise.