Faculty/Department: UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Manage the F&B outlet in terms of revenue and profit.
- Monitor selling status of items sales and best-selling.
- To work on strategies to upsell and market the outlet. Promotional ideas to be discussed with the team and Assistant F&B Manager.
- Manage the 2 shifts and to be aware of available items that are perishable and to create impromptu sales – to work within the spending power of customers.
- To ensure that items are available as advertised.
- Wear proper uniform at all times and follow grooming standards. Portray courteous and approachable personality.
- Manage the cleanliness and hygiene of the F&B outlet.
- Resolve guest problems immediately, efficiently and courteously.
- Perform other related duties as required by the management of the company such as service and to assist at the Hatton, Hua Yi Yuan and also Catering Services – working hand in hand with Assistant F&B Manager.
- To work closely with NCR (Travel Agent) and other local operators for guests.
- To assist with the Administrative tasks as instructed by Assistant F&B Manager.
- To go on Sales Calls with Sales & Marketing Personnel.
- To be present at extended hours, to stand in for shifts and special events.
- To work closely with Front Office and Housekeeping and to ensure that standards are maintained, if not raised.
- To oversee the cleanliness & manage of other F&B outlets while supporting the F&B Supervisor.
- To assist with the budget and forecasting of restaurant business
- At least an SPM qualification.
- Must present a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player
- Ability to communicate/speak in Chinese/local dialects is preferred
Deadline: 31 Oct 2022 | Last Update: 10 Aug 2022