Cashier and Administrative Executive, Student Operations
Group Finance Office
- You shall be reporting to the Head, Student Operation (Finance Division), Group Finance Office for all duties assigned to you.
- You shall adhere to the Group’s SOP for Cashier in handling cash collection.
- You shall collect all types of payment at the Payment Counter and issue receipts accordingly.
- You shall relieve other Cashiers during lunch break and to be the backup staff for other Cashiers.
- You shall reconciles cash, cheque, credit card and other receipts daily, and investigates and resolves any out-of-balance problems with honesty and integrity.
- You shall be the backup staff to prepare Daily Collection Report to ensure monies receipted and banked-in are tally in the absence of the Senior Cashier/Executive.
- You shall issue laundry card/slip for hostel residents once payment is received.
- You shall be assigned to prepare and count the float for the Autpay parking machine. You will also be required to do parking collections at the Autopay Machine when needed. The parking collections and the report printed shall be given to Finance Office for reconciliation.
- You shall understand the product knowledge and handle fee enquiries from both local and international students/parents at the Payment Counter or through phone.
- You shall accept Programme Completion Form and Withdrawal Form from students and advise student about their fee status and the procedures for Refund Policy on Deposits.
- You shall assist in sending the Pre-billing and Reminder to students including follow-up call to those students with outstanding fee.
- You shall provide good customer service at the Payment Counter by always showing a friendly attitude and smile.
- You shall check exam token and ensure exam token is only released to students after clearance of all outstanding fee.
- You shall assist in filing, photocopying, replenish stationery and sorting of mails for the department.
- You shall assist all staff in the department to circulate documents to other departments when the need arises.
- You shall provide assistance in the release/distribution of Refundable Deposit Cheques.
- You shall distribute invoices or reminders to tenants (Facilities Management).
- You shall be the backup staff to assist in courier matters.
- You shall maintain confidentiality of University and student’s records according to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010.
- You shall perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree qualification.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in cash handling, administrative or frontline counter service.
- Able to converse in English, someone with integrity and honesty, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to communicate well with all levels, good interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020